Specifications and technologies
meets the requirements of specifications:
- SAE 85W-140
- API GL-5 LS
- MIL-L2105 B/C/D
- ZF TE-ML 05C/12C/16E
- Specially designed for drives with limited slip differential.
- Multigrade application in final drives of all types, including hypoid gears, drives with cone and plate LSDs; reducers and transfer cases of passenger cars and trucks, and other vehicles, where it is recommended to apply API GL-5 and/or MIL-L 2105B/C/D oils.
- The oil is notable for its highest level of protection for final drives and differentials of all types.
- Provides smooth engagement for clutches of the limited slip differentials and prevents the stick-slip effect.
- Possesses an exceptional wear resistance in all operation modes including extreme ones.
- Possesses extra stable properties (aging and oxidation resistance), used in transmission mechanisms with onetime application of oil for the whole period of operation.
- Keeps transmission mechanisms clean and prevents their corrosion.
Can 1 Liter