Specifications and technologies
meets the requirements of specifications:
- API TC
- JASO FC/FD (Low Smoke)
XADO Atomic Oil 2T FC is a modern synthetic motor oil for two-stroke engines. It is formulated from the special synthetic base oils and modern package of low-ash additives.
Exceeds the requirements of the highest international (ISO-L-EGC) and American (API ТС) standards and specifications of the Japanese Automobile Standards Organisation (JASO FC).
Power and reliability of the engine will be always kept in top condition due to the patented formula of atomic revitalizant, included into XADO Atomic Oil. Application of revitalizants is considered as a prospective direction in the area of energy and resource-savings and is confirmed by certification tests in 35 countries of the world.
- Specially designed for two-stroke engines operating under maximum loads and high temperatures
- Effective protection of the engine under short-time overloads
- Due to «low-smoke» formula the oil keeps engine clean and prevents deposit formation in combustion chamber and exhaust windows
- Multipurpose application for engines with air or water cooling; for engines with separated lubricating system or lubricating system combined with fuel (in proportion up to 1:50)
- Perfect fluidity and solubility, mixed easily with fuel
- Prevents corrosion formation on engine parts
- Harmless for environment, reduces content of blue smoke in exhaust gases
Formulated from the special synthetic base oils and modern package of low-ash additives.
- Density at 70 F, kg/l - 0,87
- Viscosity at 212 F, mm2/s - 9,9
- Viscosity at 104 F, mm2/s - 70,0
- Viscosity index - 123
- Flash point, F - 185
- Pour point, F - <-6
- Sulfated ash, wt.- 0,1
- Base number, mgKOH/g - 1,0
- Colour – green
For engines with a mixed lubrication system XADO Atomic Oil 2T FC is
used in a mixture with fuel in the ratio of 1:50 unless otherwise specified
by the manufacturer.
Can 1 Liter