• Restores mobility of stuck piston rings.
• Decreases oil consumption.
• Cleans cylinders and pistons, combustion chambers,
and valves from all types of contaminations (scale,
carbon, varnish and tar).
• Levels compression in cylinders.
• Decreases noise of engine operation.
• Removes deposits from spark plugs (glow plugs).
• Decreases the level of harmful exhausts into the
1. Warm up the engine. The engine should be warm but
2. Unscrew the plugs (nozzles). Disconnect the wire of
the ignition timing sensor, Hall sensor or commutator.
3. Spray the substance (up to 5 seconds) through a
nozzle hose (or introduce the content of 1 tube) into
each cylinder. Screw the plugs back. Wait for 10–20
minutes. Unscrew the plugs. Cover the plugholes
with absorbing fabric to avoid dirt flying out and getting
onto the paint. Rotate the engine with the starter
for several seconds.
4. Reinstall spark plugs (nozzles).
5. Start the engine and let it run at moderate rpm of
the crankshaft for up to 15 minutes. During this time,
the residues of the softened carbon will be removed
through the exhaust system.
1 tube – 1 cylinder.
One aerosol can is enough to decarbonize rings
in 20 cylinders.
Avoid getting the substance onto paint coatings.
Safe for catalytic converters, oxygen sensors, mechanical rubber
goods and seals.
VERYLUBE Anticarbon in tubes can be used to flush the engine oil
1. Introduce Anticarbon into the warmed up engine through
the oil filler neck in the ratio of 40 ml of VERYLUBE Anticarbon
for 3–5 liters of oil.
2. Let the engine idle for 10–15 minutes.
3. Change the oil and the oil filter.
Tube - 10 ml
Can 320 ml