MOTTEC Universal White Grease With PTFE
Grease is applied for lubrication of cables and mountings, bearings, guide rollers and threaded joints.
It protects frame and wheels mountings and unpainted metal parts against corrosion.
- Stable to dust, moisture and other aggressive media;
- Forms a visible moisture-repelling and rustproof white film;
- Protects against fading and cracking;
- Owing to PTFE (polytetrafluorethylene, fluoroplastic, teflon) provides extra light sliding of parts.
- Shake the can;
- Spray onto the cleaned and dry surface of the part to be treated;
- Ingredients: consistent grease, solvent on the base of aliphatic hydrocarbons, PTFE, hydrocarbon aerosol propellant.
Danger. Extremely flammable aerosol. Keep out of reach of children. Pressurized container: do not pierce or burn, even after use. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C/122 °F. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces or other ignition source. No smoking. Do not spray on any incandescent material, on an open flame or other ignition source. Without adequate ventilation formation of explosive mixtures may be possible. Avoid contact with skin.
Aerosol can 150 ml