It is applied for removal of contaminations before application of lacquer and anticorrosive coatings, before parts gluing, by repair, etc. Efficiently degreases and cleans metal, plastic, glass and ceramic surfaces.
- Easily removes silicone, grease and adhesive tape residues and old surface contaminations;
- Dries, leaving no traces;
- Provides strong adhesion before gluing.
- Shake the can;
- Spray onto the part to be cleaned, wipe with a cloth;
- Repeat the treatment if necessary.
Danger. Extremely flammable aerosol. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: get medical advice/attention. Keep away from sparks or other ignition source, no smoking. Do not spray on any incandescent material, on an open flame or other ignition source. Pressurized container: do not pierce or burn, even after use. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C/122 °F. Dispose of contents/ container in accordance with national regulation.
Aerosol can 150 ml